Welcome!Please scroll down on this page past the instructions AFTER YOU'VE READ THEM to order your online Healing with Qigong practice sessions with Jan Tucker.
How Healing with Qigong online worksThis hour-long online Qigong Movements and Meditation practice class meets weekly—LIVE ONLINE—using Zoom.us. Zoom is an easy-to-use video conferencing software. We practice on Wednesday evening at 6:30 p.m. Pacific Time. You can register and log in to practice from any location you want using any computer, notebook, notepad, i-whatever, or even your mobile phone if you wish. You will see and hear Jan live to follow the Qigong movements and meditation and she will see you. You'll also see the other participants who have turned on their webcams. It's a real, live class, complete with information about the benefits of the Qigong movements and a special guided Qigong meditation. Qigong movements and meditations are both key aspects of a successful Healing with Qigong practice. Exercise alone, which most people who exercise do, improves the body--but not the mind, emotions, or spirit. When we do Qigong movements, which are more powerful for the body than exercise, and then add meditation, we are improving our whole being.
How to OrderYou can order your Healing with Qigong class(es) by scrolling down, but please read the following instructions carefully. They're very simple but you must do every step correctly to be able to register and attend the class smoothly. After the first time, it'll be a breeze:
- Once you pay for and book your class(es) below, you will receive a weekly email with a registration link for Zoom on the time and day of each class you book.
- MOST IMPORTANT: You must book your Healing with Qigong class(es) AT LEAST the day before the class to receive the link you'll need to attend!
- Be sure to watch for the emails you will receive from Jan each week for that week’s information, and your new magic Zoom link.
- YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE LINK unless you FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS to correctly book the class a day ahead of time! Jan sends the link out manually the day before the class.
- Do not share the Zoom links with anyone. You purchased the link for your own private use. Thank you for understanding.
- You will receive a new registration link each week to log in. Old links will no longer be active. You need the new link each week (did I emphasize that enough?) ; )
- The weekly email from Jan will outline everything you need to know about the class and more. Welcome to your new joyful life! We look forward to seeing you!